25 August 2006

How well do you know me?

UPDATE: Feb. 28, 2008 – The links I had in this post go no place anymore, so I deleted them. But going back and rereading some of my old posts reminded me that I had one sitting in draft form that I hadn't posted it, nearly a year and a half ago. It's "Saravilla," below.


ORIGINAL POST: I'm still sitting on a post I wrote nearly three weeks ago about a GREAT bed and breakfast where Kathleen and I stayed for a few days. I want to include some photos, though, and I'll have to find time to do that.

Meanwhile, my oldest daughter posted a quiz about how well the person taking it knows her, and I only scored a miserable 8 out of 10! So I made my own quiz and now am challenging HER to see how well she knows ME. (And anyone else who wants to take a shot at it is welcome as well.)

No comments: